If you perform these exercises regularly for a month, you will be able to significantly reduce snoring and achieve a lasting positive result.
1. Stick out your tongue as far as you can so that you feel tension in the tissues of the pharynx at the base of the tongue. Hold it in this position for a few seconds, at which point you make a long "iii" sound. Do two sets of 30 repetitions each. This movement strengthens the tissues of the mouth.
2. Press the chin with your fingers. Using force, move the muscles of the lower jaw forward and backward. Do two sets of 30 repetitions each. These movements will help train the muscles that expand the jaw, help increase the lumen of the airways and reduce snoring.
3. Clench your teeth firmly and hold the object for three to four minutes. Do before bed. This exercise trains the nasopharynx and chewing tissues, which contributes to a peaceful sleep.
4. Open your teeth slightly and use your lower jaw to make 10-15 circular movements from left to right and back.
5. Light playing with the mouth strengthens the tissues of the larynx and palate. Try whistling to yourself as you walk. To do this, hold your head higher, straighten your shoulder muscles, walk evenly. Exhale for a long, slow count of seven, and whistle softly as you exhale. Do this exercise for half an hour a day and your snoring will decrease significantly.
6. Repeat the long "iii" sound with strain or sing it 20-30 times a day. You can also stretch or sing "uh". Sometimes even this one exercise can help eliminate snoring altogether.
7. With tension rest your tongue on the upper palate. Do it until you feel tired. These movements will help strengthen the larynx.
8. Breathe through your nose with your mouth closed. Pull the tongue with tension towards the throat. Do two or three approaches, each 10-15 times. These movements help to train the tissues of the palate.
9. Gargle every day with water and sea s alt - 1 tsp. per 1 cup of water. At the end of the rinse, “bubble”. Throw your head back and exhale forcefully so that the liquid in your throat bubbles up. Do this twice a day for a few minutes, then spit out the liquid.
By doing these exercises regularly, you can significantly reduce snoring so that both you and your loved ones can sleep peacefully.