For a 19-year-old British woman, the "eyelash extension" procedure almost caused her to lose her sight. First, the beautician did an allergy test for glue on Lani's skin. She experienced a burning sensation, but the experts assured that they would change the glue. During the process, the client was still uncomfortable. Subsequently, her eyes hurt so much that she asked for the manipulation to be stopped. The main signs that you have a lack of water in the body The management of the salon offered to remove the stuck eyelashes, but the exhausted client postponed the procedure to the next day. Already at home, Lani examined the eyelashes and saw that they were glued to the inside of the eyelids. In addition, the glue still got on her mucous membranes.
An inexperienced intern glued the eyelashes below the growth line, due to which they began to scratch her eyes.
The pain was so unbearable that the girl had to seek medical attention. Doctors washed the eyes and found minor damage to the eyeballs. According to the doctors, Lani could have lost her sight. This food is present in most refrigerators, but stop giving it to your children! In her desperation, the girl did not wait until the next day and removed her eyelashes herself. Due to inflammation and swelling, the girl did not go to work for several days. Lane advises not to experiment and turn to experienced masters.