Even the ancient Greeks believed that the forest has its healing power - in order for a person to be able to tap into this power, he must connect with the energy of the trees. A walk in the forest will make you feel magnificent. First of all, you will feel recharged, you will relax. It is believed that trees can affect both physical and mental he alth.
According to the ancient Celts, for each person there is a tree whose energy suits them, but to find out what it is, you need to connect with its energy flow. This can be done by touching your back to the trunk of the tree - if you feel a surge of energy, then this is the tree you can visit from now on whenever you feel unwell.
How do they treat different types of trees?
- Chestnut – improves blood circulation and helps with joint pain, varicose veins.
It can also be useful for a strained tendon, persistent cough. Last but not least, chestnut improves metabolism. If you suffer from sciatica or rheumatism, cut chestnuts into quarters and put them in a bottle. Add spirit or brandy to it and leave the bottle for twenty days. Then start applying the liquid to the painful areas.
- Willow – has a very strong biofield and can help you with fever or high fever, relieves diarrhea, skin irritations.
Also, it fills you with optimism. Willow decoction is prepared by infusing 1 tsp. willow bark (finely chopped) with 2 tsp. boiling water.
The decoction is left for 5 minutes and then strained and drunk three times a day, 100 ml.
Contact with willow between 6 and 9 p.m. relieves tension, relieves headaches, gives mood and strength to deal with daily responsibilities.
- Oak – its energy is extremely powerful. It is a source of wisdom and strength, will help you get rid of stress, concentrate better, and activate blood circulation.
Oak relieves back pain. Boil 100 g of oak bark for half an hour - drink 100 ml three times a day. Best to take the potion before food.
- Linden – will help you lower the temperature, cure cough and runny nose. In addition, lime blossom can calm your nervous system.
The linden tree is considered effective even against love pain - it is enough to hug the tree so that your arms wrap around the trunk.
Stay in this pose for ten minutes. The linden tree is active from 2 to 6 in the morning, and touching it creates a feeling of warmth and calm and removes depression and the feeling of being down.
- Poplar – it perfectly restores your mood in case you have lost it. Communicating with her during her active hours - between 3 and 6 p.m. mobilizes both the spirit and the body.
- Beech – relieves stress, improves blood circulation and immunity. A walk in an oak forest lowers high blood pressure, improves brain function and promotes faster healing.
- Maple - to reduce nervous tension, tree of balance. Removes worries and despondency. If you want to feel the strongest effect of the maple touch, be around it between 7.00 and 10.00 in the morning.
- The birch tree – it gives strength, helps with flu, colds and concentration. In addition, it normalizes blood pressure, activates resistance forces in chronic diseases and treats polyarthritis. Birch also helps reduce stress as it has a soft, soothing energy. Chases and nightmares. Removes worries and anxiety. The best hours to contact her are from 5.00 am to 9.00 am.
- Boron - the activity of boron is not related to a specific system, it charges the whole body with energy and impulse, therefore it is especially effective in the absence of tone. In addition, pine is a natural antidepressant, which also helps to strengthen immunity and eliminate the negative effects of stress.
- Pine aroma is extremely beneficial for the respiratory system. It is strongly recommended that people suffering from colds, runny noses, have asthma or are sick with the flu to walk in a pine forest. Boron can also relieve gout, anemia, rheumatism, kidney stones.
For deciduous trees, the healing power and effect decrease in spring and autumn. As for evergreen trees - they radiate their energy all year round.