Dear edit, I have urethral and bladder polyps that keep getting inflamed. I hope you or any of your readers who have cured themselves with folk remedies can help me
Vitka Ivanova Petrova,
c. Karbintsi, commune. Dimovo, Vidin region,
The treatment of polyps in the bladder and urethra is a long and laborious process that requires patience and some skills in the preparation of medicinal ingredients. The treatment process should not be interrupted, and the first results are visible several months after the start of treatment. This is also the reason for the inexpediency of applying folk methods due to the risk of deepening the pathology. Clinicians do not reject the effectiveness of "grandmother's methods", however, only in terms of eliminating unpleasant symptoms.
Tamponing in women allows to some extent to influence the polyps located at the exit of the urethra. Tamponing for polyps covering the walls has practically no direct effect.
The following effective recipes are distinguished:
• Based on snake milk herb. You need to squeeze the juice of the herb, add finely grated garlic and thoroughly wet a bandage rolled into a roll like a tampon in the mixture. The procedure is performed before going to bed, and the tampon is inserted into the vagina. The duration of treatment is 7 days, after which a short break is taken.
• Snake Milk Potion. From 2 tablespoons of the flowers of the herb, prepare a strong decoction, then let it brew for several hours and strain. The bandage is abundantly moistened with the tincture and placed in the vagina in the morning and before going to bed.
The effectiveness of the washes is due to the effect of some medicinal substances on the urogenital system as a whole
The effective recipes are:
• Snake milk juice. For the washes, dilute 50 ml of the juice with 200 ml of warm water. The course of treatment is 7-10 days, after which you can take a short break
• You can also use snake milk potion. Pour 2 tablespoons of dry herb with 500 ml of boiling water, leave to infuse and carefully strain. You can add 1 tablespoon of alcohol extract with propolis to it
• Hemlock juice. The juice is diluted with 10 ml of alcohol or spirit, and water is added to achieve a volume of 500 ml. Before using the juice, try a very small amount of the resulting solution - it should not sting your tongue. Treatment lasts 14 days, usually at bedtime
• Before applying any of the recipes, you can take a warm, relaxing bath, make yourself a sitz bath with a cooled decoction of the herbs calendula, calendula, sage, tansy, pine needles
Prescriptions for internal intake
Oral administration of herbs is effective for men diagnosed with bladder polyps and also complements tamponade and douching in women
Popular recipes are:
• Snake milk, cornflower, nettle and juniper cones are mixed - 1 tsp each. of each ingredient, pour 1 liter of boiling water and let it brew for 3-4 hours. You can use a thermos. After straining the infusion, drink 3 times a day, 250 ml
• Mix equal amounts of corn cob, horsetail, dandelion, licorice roots and 50g snake milk. Grind them with a meat grinder or blender, then the mixture is poured with boiling water and left to infuse for 2 hours. Strain through double cheesecloth and drink the amount during the day, 100 ml
• Snake milk, rhizomes of the herb yarrow, marigold flowers are mixed in equal proportions. Two tablespoons of the mixture are poured with boiling water and boiled over low heat for about 30 minutes. After carefully straining the decoction, drink the resulting amount within 24 hours instead of tea. The treatment completely removes the edema, restores the impaired outflow of urine
• Mix the herbs mullet, duckweed and snake milk in equal proportions. Pour two tablespoons of the mixture with 500 ml of warm water and let it boil on the stove for 15 minutes. The strained decoction is drunk 100 ml, 3 times a day. The total course of treatment is 28 days