Hollywood diet lose 5 kg in 7 days

Hollywood diet lose 5 kg in 7 days
Hollywood diet lose 5 kg in 7 days

More and more often we hear ourselves saying: "In a week I'm at sea, and I have to remove 4-5 extra nails".

Should, but how, ladies and gentlemen already in the mood for vacation ask themselves. Drink Madal Ball, advises RnB fury Beyoncé, who the Daily Star recently named the woman who looks best in a bikini. Beyoncé is the biggest fan of the delicious drink, in the US they even named the diet after her. According to the Reuters news agency, the example of the singer is followed by a whole bunch of world celebrities such as Naomi Campbell, Madonna, Mariah Carey, Gwyneth P altrow, Ashton Kutcher, who lose weight he althily in a short period of time with the Swiss natural tree palm syrup.

In fact, Hollywood stars call taking the syrup the "Lemon Detox Program." Lemony, because equal proportions of the syrup and freshly squeezed lemon juice with the addition of a pinch of hot red pepper or ginger are dissolved in water.

Detoxifying, because the main action of Swiss wood concentrate is to cleanse the body of accumulated toxins. Tests show that 70% of people who followed the full 7-10 day program lost between 5 and 10 kg and the remaining 30% lost between 3 and 5 kg.

In Bulgaria, the program is better known as part of the Garabitov Center's he althy weight loss methodology. In 13 years, more than 39,000 Bulgarians and foreigners managed to overcome extra pounds with a combination of palm syrup, matrix-rhythm therapy, light exercises, proper breathing and applicators for the feet, which activate and restore all the internal organs of the human body.

Some of them also set records in he althy weight loss. Like Nikolay Nikov from Varna, who lost 120 kg - from 270 to 150 kg, literally one whole body, as he himself summarized in the show of the Gala "On Coffee" on Nova TV.

Using the "Garabitov" method, in one year Dimcho Todorov from Parvomai "lightened" almost by half - from 276 to 173 kg, without sagging skin and yo-yo effect. The former champion is a real phenomenon - he lost 103 kg without surgery, without drugs, without diets, eating regularly. He told his story in bTV's Saturday-Sunday block "This Saturday".

Ivo Papazov-Ibryama, the world-famous clarinetist virtuoso, shared the miracle that happened to him in the program "Good Day with BNT2". Thanks to the methodology, he lost 12 kg in 2 months, but the most important thing - he started walking on his own after 3 years of moving only with someone else's help.